Wed, Aug 18|
Paving Your Road to Success with Caltrans Series
Time & Location
Aug 18, 2021, 9:30 AM – Oct 06, 2021, 2:00 PM
About the event
The Caltrans "Paving Your Way to Success with Caltrans" series has been developed and presented by the District Small Business Liaisons. This series will help businesses navigate through the certification, contracting, procurement, documentation, and compliance processes of working with Caltrans.
To launch this series, Caltrans will be showcasing each presentation over a 10-week period beginning August 4, 2021 and going through October 6, 2021.
Webinar topics are as follows:
- An Introduction to the Small Business Program
- Overview of Caltrans Minor Program (Small Construction Contracts)
- Know Your Small Business Resources
- Bonding, Estimating, and Labor Compliance for Subcontractors
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification Overview
- Selling Goods and Services to Caltrans
- Understanding Small Business Program Codes
- Understanding Caltrans Procurement and Service Contracts
- How To Make Your Certification Work For You
- How to Market Your Firm to Construction Primes
Visit https://tinyurl.com/CTSUCCESS21 for more information and to register today.